Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Strategy
Release Date: 6 Jun, 2012
Follow our curator page "First Person Exploration and Puzzle Games<\/b>" for more games like this!<\/a><\/blockquote>When I bought this game, it had no intelligible reviews, and it looked cool, so I figured I'd be the guinea pig. Here were my impressions:
- Level 1:<\/b> I start out in a hallway with some platforms you can jump on. The platforms lead nowhere. I turn the corner and there is the level-exit. Okay?
- Level 2:<\/b> I'm in a room with a door in the middle. There is semi-transparent wall surrounding it. I walk to the other side and find a hole, and then walk through it to the exit.
- Level 3:<\/b> I start in an empty hallway that leads nowhere. I turn around and there's a button. I press the button, and a staircase opens, with the level exit at the bottom.
- Level 4:<\/b> I'm in an empty room with a circle on the ground in the corner, and a button on the wall. I press the button, and a ball falls from the ceiling. Some text appears explaining I need to roll the ball onto the circle. Doing so is difficult, because the controls are terrible. I finally get it onto the circle, and the exit door appears.
- Level 5:<\/b> I'm in a big empty red room. No wait, there are platforms that can only be seen if there is red background behind them. That's cool! Unfortunately, rather than making a cool puzzle out of this, they decided to make a mindless platformer. I need to hop from one invisible platform to the next to reach the exit. It takes a long time because the jumping is clunky and the landings are slippery.
- Level 6:<\/b> This level is much bigger. It looks like it could actually be a puzzle. No wait, it's just more invisible platforming with bad controls. Great.
- Level 7:<\/b> Very long and precise invisible platforming. I fall for the 10th time, and exit the game.<\/li><\/ul>
This game is utterly terrible. The UI is so bad I accidentally deleted my save-game while writing this review. The map designer was clearly in the process of learning how to make levels. The entire game feels like a college project. It deserves an 'A', but definitely should not be sold as an actual product for people to buy.
I can't think of any way the developers could salvage this game. Just avoid it.. contols hard but the game is nice ^^. if you play this crappy \u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665t 10 minutes and still enjoy it, you are either high as \u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665 or braindead.. I can't believe this thing can be sold on Steam.
WITH $12 !!!!!!!!
Main UI is not stuck on Camera. it just attached on character.
and pause menu is never be pause menu.
it also stuck at start location.
i thought i pressed ESC by accident.
holy mother of god... those levels can be PUZZLE????
I rather buy more trading cards.. Great concept, but the execution needs a lot of work. For an early access game, it's good. I recommend buying it only if you won't mind the small flaws that appear from time to time.. The concept is really cool, and I'm sure it's a great game. However, it has not run on the laptop or either of the two desktops that I've tried playing it on, so...
I've never even been able to get past the introduction.. this game is weird. idk where the devs were trying to go with this game. trying really hard to be the next portal maybe? the controls are clunky, the colors are just too bright, there is a glare effect that reminds me of the recent star trek movies that i very much disliked. from the pictures above the game looks fun and entertaining but once you jump in you can tell they didnt put too much work into it. there is still some refining they need to do to the music syncing up and the transitions from the menu to the loading screen. i did not like this game. i r8 1\/8 not gr8 m8.. Bad controls, no control options, everything you interact with is slow to respond. Doesn't matter how good your game is if the interface with the player is rubbish.
Gloom - Collection Bundle activation key generator
ATV Simulator VR
Riddles Of The Past download by apunkagames
I am Your President full crack [full version]
Injustice 2 - Raiden Install
Monster Hunter: World - Character Edit Voucher: Two-Voucher Pack Ac...
Warships 3D crack+all fatal errors fixed
Viking Saga: New World Torrent Download [Xforce keygen]
Saints Row: The Third Initiation Station full crack