Fantasy Grounds - Starfinder RPG - Dead Suns AP 1: Incident At Absalom Station (SFRPG) Crack Serial Key
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Content
Starfinder Adventure Path: Incident at Absalom Station (Dead Suns 1 of 6)
By Robert G. McCreary
A Ship Without a Crew
When a brutal gang war breaks out on a docking bay in Absalom Station, the player characters are recruited by the Starfinder Society to investigate the unexpected bloodshed. Delving into the station’s seedy Spike neighborhoods, the heroes confront the gangs and discover that both were paid to start the riot and that the true conflict is between two rival mining companies battling over a new arrival in orbit around the station: a mysteriously deserted ship and the strange asteroid it recovered from the Drift. To head off further violence, the heroes are asked to investigate the ship and discover what happened to its crew, as well as the nature of the asteroid it tows. But what the players find there will set in motion events that could threaten the entirety of the Pact Worlds and change the face of the galaxy forever...
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path launches the Dead Suns Adventure Path and includes:
"Incident at Absalom Station," a Starfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by Robert G. McCreary.
A gazetteer of Absalom Station, by James L. Sutter.
Magical relics inspired by the lost planet Golarion, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
An archive of new alien creatures, by Jason Keeley and Robert G. McCreary.
Statistics and deck plans for a new starship designed just for the player characters, plus details on a new planet in the Codex of Worlds, by Robert G. McCreary.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Released on January 18, 2018. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.2.2 and higher.
Requires: This content requires an active license or subscription for Fantasy Grounds to download and use and the Starfinder Ruleset.
Title: Fantasy Grounds - Starfinder RPG - Dead Suns AP 1: Incident at Absalom Station (SFRPG)
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
SmiteWorks USA, LLC
Release Date: 9 Feb, 2018
- OS: Windows 7x , 8x or 10x
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card recommended
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: a sound card is required for voice communication using external programs like Google Hangouts, Skype or Discord.
- Additional Notes: Requirements vary by the add-ons installed and the number of players connecting to your game.
RPG Maker VX Ace - MV Monsters HIBIKI KATAKURA ver Vol.1 download u...
Building the Great Wall of China 2 - Collector's Edition Download g...
BEAK SQUADRON Ativador download [serial number]
Titan Quest: Atlantis Free Download [Xforce]
Sinister City full crack [hacked]
Rescue Team 2 Install
SUPERFIGHT - The Mindcrack Deck download for pc [torrent Full]
Rage of the Pumpkins download in parts
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments Activation Code
The Omega Quintet DLC Collection Ativador download [Password]