Oriental Empires Activation Code [cheat]
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
Step into the world of the ancient Orient. Control a city or tribe from the dawn of Chinese history, and turn it into a great empire. Develop your land, create great cities, raise huge armies and fight epic wars. Advance your technology, culture and religion to create one of mankind’s great civilizations. All the action takes place on one spectacular game map that brings to life the mountains, forests, plains and deserts of China. Zoom in close to review your troops and see your peasants toiling, or zoom out for a strategic overview. Plan your battles, end your turn, and then watch as your armies obey your orders, with hundreds of soldiers battling right on the game map.
- Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
- Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force, or by diplomatic persuasion.
- Play as one of 24 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties.
- Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia.
- Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
- Many other elements will determine the outcome of you quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings.
- As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game!
- Conquer together or betray your allies. Anything goes in multiplayer mode, supporting up to 15 players.
- Join the official Discord to find new allies for multiplayer, discuss strategies and receive the latest tips & tricks: https://discord.gg/6Kgnk5z
Title: Oriental Empires
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Shining Pixel Studios
Release Date: 14 Sep, 2017
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit (32 bit NOT supported)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3230M @ 2.60GHz or equivalent AMD processor and above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DX 9 Compliant videocard with pixel shader 3,0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1024 x 768
If you love 4X strategy games this is a must than. Taking what made Civilization 5 great and foucsing on china instead. The battles are as well nice to watch. DON'T EXPECT A TOTAL WAR. I've seen countless reviews hating the game just due to total war three kingdom and its just \u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665 that are both focusing on different elements. If you like 4X games get this.. m ai bine maninc un cacat. This game is genuinly fun lol. Its starting to get laggy tho when you are in the large map and in late game. Anyhoo, probably its my own PC that's causing the laggy issues, otherwise its a solid 8\/10 from me. lol defo get it if you like 4x games.. I'm really disappointed that it doesn't have the total war style battles that it tries to make itself look like it does in the pictures. The game's decent but don't expect any total war style battles. It's the same as civ 6 battles, the difference is you can zoom in very close.. Great game, Re-skinned Civ5 with a few unique mechanics that make it easy to play and hard to master. A.I. is pretty solid too. (For A.I. that is.)
BIT.TRIP FATE with Soundtrack
The Death of Erin Myers Free Download [License]
Puzzle Box - Level Pack DLC 1 Free Download game hacked
VeeR VR:VR Video and Movie Platform download for pc [Password]
Red Orchestra 2 Rising Storm Alpha Community Maps crack pirates bay
The Misadventures of Denniz amp; Diana Ativador download [addons]
Waifu Bay Resort activation key generator
Valentino Rossi The Game Compact full crack [PC]
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Soundtrack full crack [portable]
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution - DLC7 Variety Pa...