New styles of bathroom vanities are Hardware Accessories all around, bringing elegance and fresh looks to your bathroom. You can make your bath a centerpiece with modern, traditional, and even antique styles.
Wood is a popular choice for many homeowners - look for favorites in oak, cherry, maple, or mahogany. It's easy to make your vanity stand out with a new, unique design that expresses your own personality.
The standard items in everyone's bath are sinks and faucets, toilets, vanities, and mirrors. You can change one, some, or all of the elements in your bath to make it feel fresh and new.
Great new choices are now available in vanity tops. Choose from standard Formica, or go for a special look with granite, ceramic or glass tiles, even marble. Think about upgrading a pedestal sink with a new vanity to allow for extra storage and a great new look.
A few things to think about:
1. A quality furniture piece as your vanity - this is a great option for applying makeup, as a dressing table, etc.
2. Size matters! Make sure the vanity is small enough to fit your space, but large enough to maximize extra room for storage.
3. Punch up your vanity with color - you can be as bold or traditional as you like; a white sink with a bright vanity top, or a simple marble top with a unique sink and faucet combination will make your bathroom a showpiece.
4. Multiple sinks for multiple bathroom users - whether it's lots of kids or a shared master bath suite, don't be afraid to use all the extra real estate for a double sink.
5. Budget shopping - if most of your key pieces are in good shape, why not just splurge on a fancy new faucet or upgraded bathroom fixtures? A little bit can go a long way.
New bathroom vanities and fixtures and are a great way to add drama to an often-overlooked room!