The rising incidence rate of chronic diseases and the increasing number of geriatric population have resulted in boosting the Infusion Therapy market.
Market Size – USD 7.61 Billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.1%, Market Trends – The rising demand of therapy in cancer treatment
The Global Infusion Therapy Market is forecast to reach USD 10.98 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Infusion therapy is used to give antibiotics, and life-saving hydration fluids that are administered with the help of IV to care users. In this therapy, the medication is administered with the help of a catheter or a needle. Care providers recommend this therapy when the condition of the patient is severe, unable to swallow, or drug recommended is a biologic response. It is commonly used in hospitals; however, in the present healthcare scenario, it can be administered in outpatient infusion therapy centers or even at home care with the assistance of specially trained nurses.
Ask for Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2601
The therapy is usually employed for treating chronic infections or serious conditions when patients do not respond to oral antibiotics. Various initiatives of market players like, acquisition are also supporting the market growth. As an instance, in 2016, ICU Medical Inc. was supposed to acquire Pfizer Inc’s Hospira Infusion Systems Business for USD 1.00 Billion. Such initiatives by market players, along with strengthening their market position, are also propelling the market growth. In regards to the region, Europe is projected to occupy a considerable share of the market. The market share held by the region is attributed to the continuously expanding healthcare sector and rising geriatric population.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Infusion therapy market held a market share of USD 7.61 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.1% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product Type, the Infusion pumps held the largest market share of more than 30.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The market share held by this segment is attributed to its extensive application in the healthcare sector due to the advantage of delivering fluids in small as well as large amount and applicability in delivering medications like hormones, antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, and nutrients.
- In context to Therapy Type, the Nutritional therapy segment held the largest market share of 23.0% in 2018, with a significant growth rate of 4.2% during the forecast period. The fact this therapy is most commonly and extensively used in treating dehydration with the help of an intravenous drip in the healthcare sector contributes to the market share held by this segment.
- In regards to End-user, the Hospital segment held the largest market share of 49.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The market share held by the segment is attributed to the increasing demand for cardiovascular treatment and chemotherapy from this care providing organizations.
- In regards to the region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 5.1% during the forecast, which is expected to hold 0% of the market by 2027.
- Key participants include GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc. Allergan, Plc., AbbVie Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, B. Braun Melsungen AG., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited., Baxter International Inc., Shire Plc and BioScrip.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2601
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Infusion Therapy market, according to Disease Type, Therapy Type, Product Type, End-user, and Region:
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Infectious disease
- Nephrology & urological disorder
- Inflammatory diseases
- Pain management
- Immune deficiency disorders
Therapy Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Inotropic therapy
- Antibiotic & viral infusion therapy
- Anti-coagulation infusion therapy
- Nutritional therapy
- Blood and blood component infusion therapy
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Intravenous sets
- Infusion pumps
- Needleless connectors
- IV cannulas
- Vein imaging devices
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Home care
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/infusion-therapy-market
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of opportunities and risks in the Infusion Therapy market
- Recent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and technological innovations in the Infusion Therapy market
- Conclusive assessment of the growth rate and dynamics in the Infusion Therapy market
- In-depth study of key market drivers, restraints, macro- and micro-economic factors, threats, opportunities, and limitations
- Analysis of current and emerging market trends in the Infusion Therapy market
- Revenue growth estimations for the period of 2021-2028
- Analysis of top companies and new players operating in the market to offer competitive edge to the readers
- Comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends and insights into key segments and sub-segments
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available based on the client’s requirements. For more details, kindly connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is suited to meet your requirements.