Claybook Download For Pc
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Claybook is a unique world made entirely of clay. Every inch of the environment can be shaped and molded. Everything has matter inside it, not just an outer shell. Clay can be liquid or solid, and it can be deformed and destroyed.
In the game, you step into the shoes of brave kids who bring the Claybook to life. Each chapter of the book challenges you with unique obstacles and puzzles. You possess clay blobs and morph them into different shapes to overcome tricky situations. Each shape has its strengths and weaknesses, and some even have special powers.
- Play through a wide range of challenging books and chapters.
- Invite friends to play (split-screen up to 4 players).
- Compete in the leaderboards.
- Achievements challenges you to use the clay blobs and environment creatively.
- Sandbox mode where you can mess around freely with all of the clay blobs.
- A unique clay simulation and visualization technology, designed for user-generated content and making it easy for players to unleash their creativity.
- An amazing in-game tool that lets you build books and chapters. No technical skills required and share directly inside the game with the Claybook community.
- Discover and play cross-platform (PC, Xbox One & PS4) community creations directly inside the game.
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
Release Date: 31 Aug, 2018
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750 or AMD R7 260 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: DX11 compatible graphics card with 2GB VRAM or more
essex clay book. claybook game review. claybook wiki. amazon clay book. jumping clay book. claybook key. fimo clay book. claybook switch review. healing clay book. air dry clay book. kavalier and clay book. claybrook sample pack. claybook 2 graczy. claybrook tiles discount code. beginners clay book. clay book box. claybook on steam. living clay book. claybook full download. claybook ps4. claybook eshop. claybook ps4 kaufen. henry clay book. claybook game engine. claybook cracked. bridge clay book. claybook apk. ps4 claybook. deco clay book. clay book game ps4. klutz clay book. claybook pc game. claybook youtube. claybook game free. claybook developers. claybook system requirements. big clay book. claybook pc torrent. claybook switch reddit. cassius clay book. is claybook multiplayer. claybook za darmo. claybook xbox one achievements. claybook game torrent. juego claybook. claybook mega. claybook hltb. claybook steam. claybook trailer. claybook free download. claybrook tubs. claybook ps4 release date. claybook skidrow. and clay book. clay book download free. clay book water physics. claybook free. claybook physics. claybook mac. claybook jogo. claybook twitter. claybook pc download. clay book free download. claybook jeux. claybook download free. claybook release date ps4. claybook coop
Very fun game, just remember to wash your hands, playing with clay tends to contract lynks disease and as you know lynks disease can't be washed away.. A very good game! But you will need a decent computer to play it, if you are not a fan of this kind of thing you will get bored fast, also the controls take a long time to get used to but currently it's on sale so right now it is 100% worth it.. Would love the game if it worked.. I always love a good clay-based aesthetic, Claybook, an upcoming physics-centric puzzle-platform game from former Trials series developers, takes full advantage of its malleable look.
"Everything acts like it would be made out of real clay," according to the studio, Second Order. "Every inch of the environment can be shaped and molded. Everything has matter inside it, not just an outer shell. Clay can be deformed, destroyed, melted to fluid and frozen back to solid."
This plays so well, is so smooth and just works as a puzzle game. Really worth getting just to play with the environment.. Claybook is a one of a kind clay-deformation-liquid-physics-adventure-platformer-sandbox-...-thing. What's important is that it is really impressive on a technical level, really fun to play, and really replayable due to the integrated level editor and workshop support. So if the game looks interesting to you, please buy it! These developers really deserve it!. Just got the game but already loving it. Hopefully the game will be updated frequently and there ill be more content and maybe some new mechanics. Would be cool to have some other ways to move around beside the shapes, maybe some clay character that would do similar things as the shapes.
Version Alpha 0.2.1.9 is now available, including the changes from the last update on the public test version plus the following:
Gameplay. Devlog #6: Working on update Alpha 0.2.1
Hi there! I just wanted to post an update on what I've been working on for the past weeks and some ideas I had regarding combat and other things.
- UI: A lot of small improvements and additions, e.g. windows are now placed next to each other automatically, you can filter crafting recipes for materials available/increases skill level/not learned, a new inventory window including character equipment slots and multiple bags.
- Some quests now award items.
- Tutorial quests, currently only one where you have to choose a weapon, but more will be added, e.g. beam down to the planet, gather some ores to get a flashlight for cave exploration/night, etc.
- Some improvements to the ambient lighting, including support for multiple light colors for light sources like torches or lava.
- I finally decided on whether to support one-handed weapons: You will be able to use them, but the weapon in your main hand will determine your main specialization. You will be able to use a sword with something like a healing orb to deal damage and heal your allies simultaneously, or a fire staff with a sword to... well... you could use that in melee combat, but that wouldn't make much sense. The other way around though, you could empower your sword with electricity when carrying a nature staff in your offhand.
- The loading screen looks better: The universe is now rendered as a background animation instead of just a black screen.
- A lot of optimizations have been done to improve performance etc.
- Weapon levels: Weapons will level with you character. Whenever your character gets experience, you will get the same amount on your weapon type, but it only needs 10% of your character's experience for a level. The weapon level determines the talents and abilities available on the weapon type and can't be higher than your character's level.
- Animations: I'm still waiting for my graphics designer (who only works in his free time on this) to create at least one animation. Unfortunately, he has more experience in creating textures and marketing, but I'm already looking for a more experienced animator since I don't have the time to learn animating.
Unfortunately, all of this is not finished enough to be released as a new update, not even on the test branch - I'd need support for abilities based on the current weapon type, but as soon as that is implemented, there will be a new patch on the public test branch..